Experience: 6 - 10 Years
- Build, manage, and promote websites and portals
- Introduce new products, services, and features on the website
- Enhance user navigation, user experience, and site flow
- Monitor/improve site performance and usability
- Manage email and newsletter campaigns
- Conceptualize, define, and implement design requirements and coordinate with technical/software team to implement timely design and software changes
- Carry out competitive research and market research to identify new opportunities
- Define and prioritize business requirements for new products and enhancements
- Set product direction, work closely with technical development leads, and make strategic tradeoffs
- Evaluate new product opportunities for target audiences, new verticals, and technology perspective
- Document product specifications and functional requirements
- Collaborate with ad sales, marketing, and design on the definition of new products characteristics such as presentation, placement, and technical implementation
If you feel that the role defined is all about you, then please fill out the form below and send it to us.
All the best!